Thursday 30 May 2013

Celeb Style: Millie Mackintosh


Cream Dress: Glamorous
Bag: Glamorous
Denim Jacket: Topshop
Boots: New Look

I don't think there is a girl who is aware of Made in Chelsea that doesn't wish she looked like Millie Mackintosh, or at least had her wardrobe. I am definitely one of those. She always looks so effortlessy chic and gorgeous. Major envy here.

This look is perfect for this time of year. A white or cream lace dress is a staple for the spring and summer. It's versatile and just oh so pretty. Teamed with a denim jacket it is just the perfect bbq outfit.

Ankle boots don't suit everyone with a lace dress, but here it is gorgeous and teamed with lace it gives the look a bit of an edge. Add the fringed tan bag and you have yourself a half cowgirl/half girly girl look going on. And I love it.

Thanks,
Lisa

1 comment:

  1. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.A fantastic presentation. Very open and informative.You have beautifully presented your thought in this blog post. Celeb

    ReplyDelete