Saturday 26 January 2013

Life of Pi



This week I went to see Life of Pi at the cinema in 3D. I know it's been out a while now but I'm really glad I caught it before it leaves the cinema for good.

I won't give too much away in case you are still hoping to see it, but it was very different to what I expected it to be. I think the trailer did a brilliant job of showing how beautiful the film is without giving too much about the story away.

It was a very powerful film and the imagery was out of this world - in 3D the colours were even more amazing. The film takes you on a real journey of a mix of emotions.  I wasn't expecting it to be so happy, sad, scary and funny all at the same time! I really want to read the book now :)

Have you seen it? What have you watched recently?

2 comments:

  1. I saw this recently and it really wasn't my thing after hearing so many people rave about it i was just left sort of unfulfilled with the ending can't deny that the imagery was fantastic though! I also seen les mis recently and would recommend it to anyone its amazing! x

    ReplyDelete